Simply b Photos » The Big Blue Bus Tour

Heather and Adam

What is a vow,
but an intention
spoken out before the world
so that the world, in hearing,
might take part in aspirations
of the willing heart?
In our coming here today
to join and bless
the joy of your becoming wed,
may we enter in
the truth of the words you’ve said,
“I do.”

Maureen Tolman Flannery

June 23, 2010 - 8:28 pm

Jen G - I think you rocked your first wedding Amy! Great job!

June 23, 2010 - 8:58 pm

Dolly - Amy-these are just gorgeous! Good lighting and clear shots, perfect poses, and fabulous decorating. My favorite is the one where the couple is wearing rain boots:) Awesome!

June 23, 2010 - 9:40 pm

Nickie - Great job Amy!!! These are beatiful, nice, sharp pictures. The bride will be very happy with these. I also like how you got the detail shots too.

June 23, 2010 - 10:13 pm

Lisa - Amy, you did such a great job….the wedding was perfect and your pictures reflect that beautifully!
Thank you so much!!

June 24, 2010 - 12:16 am

trish walters - amy they are beautiful shots, where was their wedding and reception its was a pretty venue and sight…

June 24, 2010 - 12:45 am

admin - Thanks Everyone!

Trish, the wedding and reception were at the Buskin Beach house. The bride did a fabulous job with the decorations. All the details were perfect! It was amazing!

June 24, 2010 - 4:22 am

Kristin - Absolutely amazing! You’ll have nothing to fear for the next wedding – you did a great job!!

June 24, 2010 - 6:43 am

Sandy - You are so talented, Amy! I am so impressed! I especially like the one of them showing their boots! Also, the one of them standing by the fence leaning in to kiss is adorable! Amazing job!

June 24, 2010 - 6:44 am

Sandy - You rocked it! Amazing! Love the boots shot! Adorable!

June 24, 2010 - 11:35 am

Alex - Love them! I spot my dad’s bald head in there, haha! Wish I had you for my wedding :)

June 24, 2010 - 11:57 am

amanda - LOVE THESE!!! I can’t wait for you to come down and take my families pictures. I wish I had someone like you to take my wedding pictures!!! You are so talented it kills me with jealousy! I love you!

June 24, 2010 - 12:10 pm

Marybeth Crivello - Amy you did a fantastic job! As the grooms mom I couldn’t be more pleased, thank you soooo much. Living in Maine, this really helps to keep them close. Happy trails to you!!!

June 24, 2010 - 12:14 pm

Dahlia - I love them, seriously. I love the one you took of the flowers on the cake with the twinkly lights faded out (not sure what that’s called, but there’s a word)…beautiful work!

June 24, 2010 - 12:27 pm

Tonya - I don’t know why you even spent a second worrying!! Except maybe that it gives you the edge you need. These wedding photos are beautiful! I’d even venture to say they are PERFECT! Congrats on a job well done!

June 24, 2010 - 3:20 pm

Lynn - Oh Amy! Those are beautiful pictures….I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the shades of orange!

June 24, 2010 - 10:10 pm

Becca - So when I have my next wedding (to Jason again, I just want to do different stuff), I’m totally hiring you. These are absolutely GORGEOUS shots!

June 27, 2010 - 3:55 pm

Pam & Marv - Amy you did a wonderful job. Coming from the brides parents, Adam and Heather’s day turned out to be a beautiful Kodiak wedding. Now they have these awesome pictures for the rest of there lives thanks to you!! Good job on your first wedding photos,we knew you could do it!! Can’t wait to see the rest of them.

June 28, 2010 - 12:51 pm

Heather & Adam - Amy- you made this whole experience so very special. We will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives! We could not have had a better photographer there for our wedding day! These are all absolutely perfect! I think you and I have learned so much from each other. You’ve done such a fabulous job and I hope that this opens many more opportunities for you. I wish you all the luck in the world and cannot wait to follow your work in the future.

January 15, 2011 - 9:52 pm

Pam and Marv » SimplyB Photos - […] entire time! What a great family. I took pictures of Heather and Adam’s wedding this summer {click here} and it was so great to see them […]

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

Share to: