Simply b Photos » The Big Blue Bus Tour

Courtney and Josh

NOTE: Make sure you check out Simply b’s HUGE giveaway!!

Courtney and Josh are some of our favorite family friends! Courtney is the talented designer behind the new Simply b blog. Little Man Noah is Miss B’s best buddy and she would spend all day with him if she could. Conveniently they live right across the street.  We had the best time at this photo session! I love taking pictures at our local fairgrounds. You can’t beat the color and texture. It’s such a great location! This session was so relaxed and I thoroughly enjoyed capturing these moments for their family.  They have so much love for each other!

July 14, 2011 - 2:25 pm

Beth - Ok, these are some of my favorite shots you have ever done!!! I adore these.

July 14, 2011 - 2:37 pm

Courtney K - These are so, so, so much better than I ever imagined that they could be. I already KNEW they would be fantastic, but these are beyond what I envisioned! Now…I just need to find more wall space because I will never be able to choose my favorites!! Thank you Amy! :)

July 14, 2011 - 3:15 pm

Amy Earle | Simply b Photos - Thanks Beth and Courtney! Those comments really mean a lot!

July 14, 2011 - 3:31 pm

Sarah - Oh my. I love these. Gorgeous.

July 14, 2011 - 3:38 pm

Mandi - These pictures of Courtney and her family are gorgeous!!!

July 14, 2011 - 4:27 pm

Melissa Griffin - Beautiful pictures Amy! I may need to take a drive out there and take some pics

July 14, 2011 - 9:12 pm

Amy Earle | Simply b Photos - Thanks everyone! It’s easy to get great shots of such a good looking family! Melissa, you totally need to try it out! It’s the best!

July 15, 2011 - 2:56 pm

Weekly Recap - […] case you missed it on Twitter, our family photos are up and going on Simply B Photos Blog! And I posted them all on my Facebook page, so be sure to check them out (you know, if you’re […]

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

Share to: