Simply b Photos » The Big Blue Bus Tour

Good Life

(* To see the whole post, click on the title “Good Life” above.)
For a while now I’ve been chewing on an idea I wanted to try with Simply b, a new and poignant way to capture family memories. It won’t replace what I’m already doing, but will add to it. So excited!! I’m still working on all the details but I’m going to have something really great to announce the beginning of 2012! Here’s a little hint…

November 17, 2011 - 10:51 am

Monica Schachle - I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!!! What a beautiful family you have Amy…..I have to say it brought tears to my eyes to see Miss B great her daddy at the door in his uniform. Can’t wait to see what your upto in 2012, but I wish you the best of luck!

November 17, 2011 - 12:52 pm

Erin - Absolutely beautiful Amy! Can’t wait to see more in the new year.

November 17, 2011 - 1:17 pm

Mechelle Bradbury - Beautiful, Amy!!!!!!!!!!!

November 17, 2011 - 1:28 pm

Kim - I love love love LOVE LOVE it!

November 17, 2011 - 1:45 pm

Jenni Hoke - What a beautiful video, Amy! And oh, do those flight suits (aka: bags) look familiar! :)

November 17, 2011 - 1:51 pm

Becci Long - What a great snapshot of a day in the life!!!

November 17, 2011 - 5:22 pm

Jenna Deason - LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Please know that it warms my heart to know that there are people like your family out there in the world and in Kodiak! That was exactly the pick me up I needed at the end of the day! Can’t wait to see what you’re next big thing is.. I’m sure I’ll be in awe, as usual. :)

November 17, 2011 - 5:23 pm

Katie - Okay seriously Amy this is amazing! where do I sign up to have you start with my family!

November 17, 2011 - 6:12 pm

Kris Arnold - I just liked that only because there wasn’t a LOVE, LOVE, LOVE option!!! What a beautifully done video of your family. You should be in it too though. One other thing – what is that song and who was it by? I loved it. Amy, you are one amazingly talented woman. There are actually not enough adjectives to describe your creativity.
(and, I’m going to chat with God about why you get all that talent AND a hubby who actually bakes and I got nothing!)

November 17, 2011 - 7:06 pm

Amy Earle | Simply b Photos - Jenna, thank you so much! What a great comment!

November 17, 2011 - 7:07 pm

Amy Earle | Simply b Photos - Katie, when are you coming back to Kodiak! You know I’d LOVE to do this with your sweet family!

November 17, 2011 - 7:07 pm

Amy Earle | Simply b Photos - Kris, your comment made me laugh out loud and blush all at the same time! I love your sense of humor and I think we could be great friends!

November 17, 2011 - 7:08 pm

Amy Earle | Simply b Photos - Thanks Monica!! That clip makes me emotional too. I hope they keep that bond they have!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

Share to: