COMING SOON! Details to be announced March 2013!
For those of you new to photo editing, Adobe offers a product called Photoshop Elements. It retails for $99 and often you can pick it up for less (I got mine for $60 at Amazon.com). With the power of Photoshop Elements, you can transform dull, drab images into works of art. The only downside is that for those new to editing in general and Photoshop in particular, it can be a little overwhelming. Often it is purchased with high hopes and then sits idol on a hard drive due to frustration and confusion over how to complete even the simplest of edits.
After attending A Day With Amy: Photoshop Elements you will stop stressing and start editing!
1. NO experience with Photoshop Elements is necessary. At all!
2. I’m here to help you transform your images through the tools available in Photoshop Elements and free downloads.
3. Class is taught online. You can participate from the privacy of your own home!
Online classes are so simple! It’s easy for you to connect and you don’t need any fancy equipment. You can even use an app on your iPad. (Contact me for more information on using your iPad.) You’ll be watching me on camera and you will also be able to see the screen on my computer.
4. You will attend two classes, one week apart from each other. This will give you time to practice what you’ve learned. The first class is three hours, the second is two hours. That’s 5 hours of instruction!
5. You will receive a workbook with step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish several different types of edits.
6. After class, you will be invited to join a Facebook group specifically for those who have attended the workshop to help support, teach and inspire one another.
7. Armed with the basics, you will better understand tutorials that you read online and be prepared to go further with your editing skills if you so desire, or you can stick to the simple steps that will turn your images from ordinary to extraordinary!